A6 Bella - Berry Pop
Despite being a new colour variant to join our Bella pretties, Berry Pop is a total charmer. This Bella is a purple beauty that sits halfway between red and blue (in the colour wheel), which makes it even more classy and luxurious.
With its dreamlike shade, Berry Pop will help you form new connections and find inspiration in unexpected places. So if you want to explore your creative prowess whilst feeling like a royalty with your A6 Bella, then Berry Pop is the way to go.
Character, Style, & Texture
- Pebbled-textured cruelty-free vegan leather
- The material used in our Bella Collection comes from the same durable material found in our Travelers Notebook line (this does not include the metallic finishes as they are made from a different type of material)
- Colour may vary between manufacturing lots
- Dimensions. Width end-to-end: approx. 39.4cm. Height: 16.5cm. Spine: 1.5” or 3.8cm with 6 2mm strings
- Scalloped flap closure features a silver heart-shaped stud adorned with delightfully manicured perforations
- Comes with 2 adjustment snap options
- Elastic colour: Cream
- Stitching colour: White
- Silver hardware
- Dedicated material for the strings on the spine allows for an elegant look and feel. This also gives both TN and Bullet Journal users the best of both worlds! Use the strings the way you would use a regular TN cover; and if you’re into bujo, simply disregard the strings.
- Functional internal pockets. Left flap features 4 card slots and 1 ID window, a zip pouch, and 2 deep pockets. Right flap features a deep scalloped pocket at the back and 2 small crescent-shaped pockets in front of it.
- 1 pen loop
- Made to fit A6 inserts and similar sized notebooks.
Our dispatch guarantee is between 1-3 business days. You should receive a notification of your tracking details via email within that time frame. However, due to the current pandemic, please take note that both domestic and international shipments are experiencing unpredictable delays. For customers out of Australia, international purchases are made with your understanding that shipments may be delayed and is at your own risk.