B6 Bella - Moonbeam
Let a beam of pale light shine down in your hopes and dreams with Moonbeam. Outline the biggest and craziest goals you want to achieve and document them in your B6 Bella. This beauty in blue helps you commit to achieving your goals and ensuring that you are making good progress over time.
Character, Style, & Texture
- Pebbled-textured cruelty-free vegan leather
- The material used in our Bella Collection comes from the same durable material found in our Travelers Notebook line (this does not include the metallic finishes as they are made from a different type of material)
- Colour may vary between manufacturing lots
- Dimensions. Width end-to-end: 45.97cm (18.1 inches) | Height: 20cm (7.8 inches) | Spine: 3.71cm (1.5 inches)
- Scalloped closure features a silver heart-shaped stud adorned with delightfully manicured perforations
- Comes with 2 adjustment snap options
- Elastic colour: Cream
- Stitching colour: White
- Silver hardware
- Dedicated material for the strings on the spine allows for an elegant look and feel. This also gives both TN and Bullet Journal users the best of both worlds! Use the strings the way you would use a regular TN cover; and if you’re into bujo, simply disregard the strings. (Who knows? You might change your planning style at some point - because planner peace is a myth! :D )
- Functional internal pockets. Left flap features 5 card slots and 1 ID window, zip pouch, and 2 deep pockets. Right flap features a deep scalloped pocket at the back and 2 small crescent-shaped pockets in front of it
- Made to fit B6 travelers notebook inserts but can also fit similar sized notebooks as well
Our dispatch guarantee is between 1-3 business days. You should receive a notification of your tracking details via email within that time frame. However, due to the current pandemic, please take note that both domestic and international shipments are experiencing unpredictable delays. For customers out of Australia, international purchases are made with your understanding that shipments may be delayed and is at your own risk.