Weeks Bella - Moonbeam
Moonbeam is your go-to weeks cover if you want to stay on top of your goals. With its medium blue colour, Moonbeam exhibits inner security and confidence, helping you master your daily responsibilities without breaking your stride.
Tagged as one of the most versatile colours, Moonbeam is often paired with cool tones such as greens, purples, and greys to give your planner space more sense of stability and calm.
Character, Style, & Texture
- Pebbled-textured cruelty-free vegan leather
- The material used in our Bella Collection comes from the same durable material found in our Travelers Notebook line (this does not include the metallic finishes as they are made from a different type of material)
- Colour may vary between manufacturing lots
- Dimensions. Width end-to-end: approx. 35cm. Height: 21cm. Spine: 1.5” inch with two 2mm strings
- Scalloped flap closure features a silver heart-shaped stud adorned with delightfully manicured perforations
- Comes with 2 adjustment snap options
- Elastic colour: Cream
- Stitching colour: White
- Silver hardware
- Dedicated material for the strings on the spine allows for an elegant look and feel. This also gives both TN and Bullet Journal users the best of both worlds! Use the strings the way you would use a regular TN cover; and if you’re into bujo, simply disregard the strings.
- Functional internal pockets. Left flap features 6 card slots and 1 ID window, a zip pouch, and 2 deep pockets. Right flap features a deep scalloped pocket at the back and 2 small crescent-shaped pockets in front of it.
- 1 pen loop
- Made to fit weeks or hobo inserts but can also fit similar sized notebooks as well
Our dispatch guarantee is between 1-3 business days. You should receive a notification of your tracking details via email within that time frame. However, due to the current pandemic, please take note that both domestic and international shipments are experiencing unpredictable delays. For customers out of Australia, international purchases are made with your understanding that shipments may be delayed and is at your own risk.